Okay so I have not posted in some time… so much for keeping a steady flow of updates. Anyway, after looking at the character that I had made previously and started to think about how I was going to be trying to animate him I decided I needed to re-design him.
So I’ve been working with this newly revised version of Henry and while I’m sure there will be more revisions, I think he is going to work. He will definitely work better than the original design I had made. I’m sure I will learn a lot as I try to animate him that will influence how I go about designing characters in the future, but I have to start from somewhere! So here he is, the new and improved Henry: